Mexican Spanish is a beautiful accent and very clean, well-understood type of Spanish. We have a melodic way of speaking.
I concentrate on conversational Spanish and improving vocabulary. I believe that to build confidence in speaking and listening to Spanish - it is not necessarily learn all the details of grammar all at once. I am very good at helping new speakers with their pronunciation.
I studied computer science and English, and am now a web designer. I have lived in the Mexican states of the Federal District, Oaxaca, Veracruz, Quintana Roo, as well as Italy, Asia and England.
I have taught many friends and students conversational Spanish. I teach children in a wide repertoire of settings; currently several infants and primary age level children in Europe and Asia. I am careful to introduce sounds and associate words and actions in Spanish for young learners.
I went to Italy to teach Spanish for 3 months, my job was to teach a whole family to Speak Spanish and after 3 months they moved to Spain, all because of me, of course :-)
I speak Spanish, English and some Italian.
* I´m a TUTOR not a TEACHER, if your are looking for professional classes contact a teacher.
• Be punctual, there's no refund.
• If you don´t have some Spanish, you should contact a teacher. I can help with PRONUNCIATION and PRACTICING conversational Spanish from a basic level.
•I can help you with some grammar practice, but I don’t teach grammar formally.
•If you are going to be late to an arranged lesson appointment please message me at least 2 hours before.
• If you are late by more than 15 min, the lesson will be canceled, but you still be charged for the time.
* If a student is late, the lesson will still end on time
2014年01月01日 - 2015年07月01日
2015年08月01日 - 2017年06月01日
2014年04月01日 - 2017年06月01日