Hello! My name is Noah, and I'm originally from the United States. However, my wife and I currently live in the Czech Republic, where we teach English. We enjoy meeting new people and experiencing new cultures. Speaking with people who want to improve their English is one of our favorite things to do.
I enjoy real-world conversational and situational English. Yes, I have a couple of degrees (Bachelor’s and Master’s) and a TEFL certificate, but don't let that fool you. I'm a "real" person and have many interests that we can discuss. If you want to talk about taboo subjects or even vulgarity and how to use it, I'm the one for you!
My teaching style? Fun and interactive!
- I really like to teach English that is relevant to YOU and what you want to achieve.
- Yes, we will have fun during our lessons, but we will also focus on your goals.
- Some examples include small talk, rapid conversation, listening skills, idioms, or even jokes.
Why should you spend your money on me?
- You are not just “another student” to me. As we work together to build your English competency, we will get to know each other more, making the lessons seem like they are about your life.
- After you schedule your initial lesson with me, I will send you a FREE comprehensive assessment test that will assist us in formulating your English curriculum and overall Learning Plan with me. We can then immediately get started with your weekly lessons.
How can I help you achieve your goals? Contact me and let’s talk about it.
Thanks for taking the time to read my profile!
***Audio/Video Policy*** I do not do “audio only” calls. Your body language and facial expressions are important indicators of whether or not you understand the material we are discussing.
2015年08月01日 - 2017年06月01日
Owner/Teacher & Director of Studies.
2007年08月01日 - 2009年05月01日