Good Day! I am Teacher Leah. I’ve been teaching English for three years to diverse set of students all around the globe. I believe that learning English is a two way process between the teacher and student but in my classes, I want you to be my friend. Patience is a key in successful teaching but connection is the key in successful learning. I want to be able to establish a natural connection with my student where he or she will be comfortable all throughout the class.
My approach in teaching is fun, dynamic and interactive. I will never scold a student for a mistake done because I believe mistakes will be lessons learned. I will also put my faith and belief in my student’s determination, cooperation and attention in learning.
For my class, I have 7 different classes in English.
1. Beginner's English – learn the basics of English with simple vocabulary, basic dialogue, and free conversation. There will also be listening comprehension and spelling tests.
2. Intermediate English – learn the higher level of English language with better vocabulary, intermediate dialogue and more. There will also be sentence construction training.
3. Master of Ceremonies – learn how to host / emcee important school events, big celebrations, public or private seminars, etc. There will be script writing tutorial, voice modulation tutorial and proper conduct tutorial. This course is good for five classes. I suggest you enroll for five sessions. Nobody becomes a great host or emcee in just one day. But I promise you that I will be able to help you in just five sessions.
4. Declamation / Speech training – learn declamation do’s and don’ts with me. I will thoroughly teach you reading, speaking, pronunciation, body language and more that you need to know in declamation. I have joined a lot of speech and declamation contests. This is going to be fun. I suggest you enroll for more than five sessions for this.
5. Specific topics – I will be able to teach specific topics such as Architecture, Design, art and Business English. Please do inform me ahead of time because this needs specific lesson materials that must be prepared well.
6. Free Conversation – If you want to talk about anything you are very interested in, we can spend the whole time talking. I will be taking note of your mistakes and send you corrections after class.
7. News Discussion – We will be reading one news article from a credible online news outlet and we will have a discussion about it. We will exchange our opinions and you will be answering my questions.
Feel free to choose from any of this.
I am very excited to be teaching new students. See you!
Never give up on your dreams! Anything is possible in this world!
Send me a message for any questions.
Have a wonderful day of learning!
PLEASE DO NOT BUY REGULAR CLASSES WITHOUT BUYING FREE TRIAL SO YOU WILL NOT REGRET YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH ME :)
2014年10月01日 - 2016年10月01日
English tutor to Korean, Japanese, Chinese, Spanish students
2012年05月01日 - 2013年03月01日
I worked as an office assistant and working scholar in my University.
2013年06月01日 - 2014年04月01日
Part time English and Filipino Tutor to foreign immigrants in the country
2001年02月01日 - 2011年03月01日
Primary and Secondary Education
2011年02月01日 - 2017年03月01日
Bachelor of Science Major in Architecture