Thank you for giving me an opportunity to introduce myself.
My name is Lam Thi Ngoc Yen. I am a Vietnamese native speaker with Ha Noi voice, it's Vietnamese standard voice.. Now I am a manager assistant for a Korean Company in Binh Duong Province, Vietnam (Binh Duong Province near Ho Chi Minh City).
During 4 years at University I was always a leader of my team and represent in front of my teachers and my classmates, i had 3 years working as a tutor and parents of my students absolutely appreciated my teaching because learning result of their kids was improved, i had specific materials for my students to teach effectively. I also taught aerobic for kids from 3 years old to 6 years old at preschool for 6 months.
I stopped teaching 1 years ago to focus on my main job but i still like teaching. I've been joining Chinese Speaking club and English Speaking club. i helped some my foreign friends in there learning Vietnamese and English, they need learning them because they are working in Vietnam. They really like and feel interesting methods i gave them.
If you are interested in learning Vienamese, let's have lessions with me :)
That's all about me.
* i was a tutor for children from primary school age to secondary school age:
- Preparing materials before normal sessions, materials would be adjusted for each student.
- To test students before teaching.
- Teaching at least 3 sessions a week for each students.
- Preparing materials before examinations and tests.
* Teaching foreign co-workers after office hours:
- i teach general Vietnamese and for bussiness by English and Chinese.
- making materials for each lesson.
- plan well for my students.
* i am a member of English Speaking club and Chinese Speaking club in Binh Duong Province.
- i've been come there to speak English, Chinese and made friend with some foreigners who are working in Binh Duong Province, Vietnam.
- i helped them to improve their Vietnamese and English.
2010年10月10日 - 2014年10月10日