My name is Irish. I was born and raised in the Philippines. I am married and currently living in Germany. I took up Bachelor of Education and I have years of experience teaching students in the Elementary level. I handled different subjects in the Philippines. I can speak English and German. I studied German Language in Germany and got B2 level. In Germany, I worked in a bilingual (English-German) Day Care Center. My teaching approach is engaging and interactive. I like to teach in a communicative way, so we'll be talking with each other about daily experiences. I always choose fun and interesting topics that everybody can relate it. My aim is to make English or German learning fun and enjoyable. Go ahead and book a session with me.
• Provided a safe and stimulating environment that facilitates learning
• Organized and supervised play and work activities (for example playing, guided activities etc)
• Monitored and recorded children’s progress
• Performed fun activities with the children, including running and jumping
• Established strong parent and family relationships
• Supervised and interacts with children