Hi, I am Hsin-Yi. I am from Taipei, Taiwan.
I am a Chinese teacher and also a language learner, so I know how exciting and how depressing could be when dealing with a new language. Mandarin Chinese is not as scary as you think, come and have fun with me in this old and intricate language and its culture!
• Having conversation classes with three intermediate level students from U.S., Italy,Paraguay and Korea （2016/08- now）
This is my teaching plan：
• Depend on the student’s level and discuss which textbooks to use. Or depend on the students’ needs to design copies in their choose field.
• I will begin each class with a warm-up conversation and let students get used to oral speaking.
• Despite textbooks, we can choose one topic such as Taiwanese and Chinese culture.
• Make own copies for students with chosen topics.
• Have 30 min review the previous topic each class.
*Conversation classes with three intermediate level students from U.S., Italy and Korea （2016/08- now）
*Reading, Writing skills for Korean teenage student. (2016/12-now)
*Theater and Drama Chinese terminology
2010年09月30日 - 2015年06月30日
Major: Chinese Literature Minor: Teaching Chinese as a Second Language Program
Masters Degree in Teaching Chinese as Second Language Program